Maintaining the Westmoreland Corner School
Originally the High Tops School, also known as Schoolhouse No. 9, this historic building is at the corner of Reynolds and River Roads in Westmoreland, NH. Built in 1789 and was moved to its current location and remodeled in 1846. It is one of a small number of district schoolhouses still standing in NH today. The building was officially listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984 and the New Hampshire State Register of Historic Places in 2007.